The A3HDL card is the largest Full Colour transmitter card in the Cosmi range. It is used to send and play advertising content on Cosmi equipment.
The A3L card is capable of playing:
3. Programmable texts
4. 3D animations
6. Digital/analogue clocks
The A3HDL card is a special communication system for advertising, looping announcements, content created via software, APP, Cloud or externally. This is the largest card in the Cosmi asynchronous equipment line.
A3HDL cards are capable of controlling up to 655,360pixels. It is the highest asynchronous communication device in the Cosmi range. It incorporates WIFI and up to 8GB of memory.
of the A3HDL cards
1. Maximum loading capacity: 655,360 pixels.
2. Random access memory: 1Gb
3. Internal storage: 16GB
4. No need to set IP address, could be identified by controller ID automatically.
5. Equipped with WiFi
6. Equipped with 3.5mm standard audio interface output.
7. Support optional 4G connection, remote control via Internet.
8. Operating System: Android
A3HDL synchronous card
655.360 million pixels (1280*512).
Max pixels width 3840 / Max pixels height 8192
8 GB Flash memory
Supports memory expansion via U-disk
Ethernet, USB and WIFI LAN port.
4G network and Cloud Server (optional),
Compatible with indoor and outdoor equipment.
Modular and standardised
Static at 1/64
(12V DC power supply)
Degree of work
-40ºC – 80℃
Video playback formats:
Support HD 1080P video hardware decoding, direct streaming, no waiting for transcoding.
VI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, ASF, MPG, FLV, F4V, MKV, MOV, DAT, VOB, TRP, TS, WEBM, etc.
Image reproduction formats:
Text reproduction formats:
DOC, DOCX, XLSX, XLS, PPT, PPTX etc. Office2007 format
Other formats supported:
Classic analogue clock, digital clock and clock with picture background.
Yes. Dual-track stereo audio output
Services and APPS
System operating Android
Android 11.0 operating system software
1. Sensor port
2. 1Gbps output network port
3. Audio output port
4. USB port
5. Reset button: resets to factory settings.
6. Test button: when pressed, a red, green, blue and white test line will appear in sequence.
7. Input network port
8. Power supply port: connected to 12V DC.
9. GPS port: for GPS accessory (optional).
10. 3G/4G port: for 3G/4G antenna (Optional).
11. WiFi port
12. SIM card slot (not included).
13. PWR power light
14. RUN operating light
15. GPS light (if fitted with GPS accessory)
16. DISP operating light
17. WiFi light
18. 3G/4G indicator light (if equipped with 3G/4G module. Not included)