The P8EQ displays are Full Color displays that are joined together to form full corner screens at a 90° angle. A revolution
Its differential value is that in addition to creating a different full screen, its composition makes it have a smaller separation between LEDs in the corner, thus allowing a better display and a smaller separation between booths than if two corner screens were joined together.
- P8 corner digital signage is widely used for large format outdoor displays with corner finishes.
- They are modular. This means that they can be joined together with the outdoor horizontal P8 model 8 (Ref.292928).
- Their resolution is very suitable for high places and long distances. These corner displays are designed for viewing distances of 8m or more.
- IP65/IP54 (front/back) ratedHighly weather resistant with. An outdoor ready screen.
- Can be installed indoors. They are also often used indoors or in shop windows due to their high brightness.
- Great resource for the composition of banners or digital signs in corners.
90° angled LED screens
Cosmi P8 corner screens are a perfect resource for large format installations on two sides. Its 90° angle combined with its tiny angled line makes it a perfect fit for any installation that is to be viewed from a distance.
Highlights of information
Outdoor P8EQ chassis. Rear access
- Pixels: 256*128px
- Aperture: rear.
- Dimensions: 660*660*660*640*140mm
- Packing dimensions: 750*750*730*230mm
- Weight: ± 29,7Kg net / 33,7Kg with packaging
> Booths compatible with horizontal outdoor p8 Full Colour screens (Ref.292928)
> Created at a 90º angle
Chassis P8EQ outdoor
140º V/ 130ºH
Degree of work
-10º – +90º
RJ45 and USB cable:
Yes (with the card)
(With cards, players and processors)
Services and APPS
App IOS and Android:
Software HD Player:
Video, image and text
Video Playback Formats
MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
Image playback formats
JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, WebP, BMP
Text playback formats
PDF, Txt, Doc, Docx,
The perfect distance
For each advertising corner
Cosmi has two types of corner displays. With identical chassis, but different pixel pitch. The higher the pixel pitch, the greater the viewing distance. In other words, the P8 corner screens are designed to be viewed at medium to long distances. Therefore they are ideal for high installations. However, they are also suitable for covering pillars. Everything will depend on the distance at which the user is going to see it.
That is why the P8 corner screens are designed for corner façades, businesses on two streets, etc. While the P5 corner booths are more commonly used to place advertising on the pillars of franchises, businesses or to create an original corner display.
These are the most common uses, although both can be placed in these two types of installations.
Original, dynamic and, of course, corner installations.
Corner P8 displays are most commonly used on facades that face both streets, or places where there is a corner. This way the user can view the display from two different locations, making it even easier for the advertising on the display to be seen by more people.
In this case, this screen was installed on a facade that is located near a main avenue, so the flow of vehicles passing through the area is more than noticeable.